The Company has an associated Charitable Foundation which is a registered Charity with number 1082840.
Every half year the Directors will consider making a donation from the operating Company into the Charitable Foundation and it’s purpose is to support capital projects within the West Midlands Area. Support for non-capital projects will not normally be considered i.e. applications for ongoing revenue support.
It is expected that the grants made by the Foundation will often coincide with a key point in the Operating Companies life and are likely to be upto £500K in value.
The criteria for the grants are as follows:
- The project must be of Capital nature
- The project is normally within the boundary of the West Midlands although Birmingham conurbation is preferred
- The donation will be made to registered Charities and not to individuals
- Any donation made by the Foundation will normally be match funded by the Charity on a 1:2 basis
- The project should be secular and for the benefit of the local community
Previous projects that have been supported are:
- St. Basils to construct Edmonds Court to provide shelter for homeless young people
- Birmingham Settlement
- Salvation Army to assist in extending their existing premises.
Should you have a project that is suitable you can apply below: